[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Wheelinb Stand-up comic (Who is going?)

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:36:26 -0500

-
My plans are to be there.  Last I checked, Elayne will be tagging
along as well (for the comedy, not the cachers), but that depends on
finding a babysitter for Sage.

Andrew

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 7:11 PM, Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
>  Is anyone planning on making the trip downtown, this
>  Friday 4/25, to see the Brad of wheelinb do his stand
>  up comic routine?
>
>  Cindy and I will be there and I was wondering who else
>  is planning on showing up.
>
>  Jeff & Cindy
>  JC_Geo

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://yawetag.110mb.com
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger