[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Wanting to Buy a Dog Crate

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:05:16 -0500

- My guess is that at 30 pounds the Kid is not a teen, but just for planning purposes.......

Mark Twain said, "When a child turns 13, you put him in a barrel with only a hole to feed him through. When he turns 18, plug the hole."

Glenn Nash wrote:
-
I think i would like to find a free Kid crate good for about a 30 pound kid.

glenn

Andrew Senger wrote:
-
Laurie,

If you can't find it here, try on a local FreeCycle list.  You'll be
amazed what people will give you for free.

Andrew

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One of our greyhounds is having her third surgery Friday to repair a wound
she received in a dog fight last week. We were wondering if anyone has a dog
crate for a 60 lb. dog that they would be willing to sell, so we can keep
her confined while she's healing. Please email us off-list if you can help
us out.

Thanks,
Laurie (Denmother)

Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i'm Initiative from
Microsoft.