[GeoStL] Re: NGR WS

  • From: Craig <seaeye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 03:41:17 -0500 (CDT)

The baseball players usually have two phiten necklaces twisted
into one necklace. Both necklaces are different colors. The phiten
necklaces are used to stabilize the flow of energy in your body.
Injuries, fatigue, and low oxygen levels disrupt the normal flow
of energy in your system. Without the proper energy flow, your
muscles increase in tension and fatigue is worsened as your body
tries to compensate for the lost energy.