[GeoStL] Re: NGR: WMD drill

  • From: "monicatim" <monicatim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:48:12 -0500

-

Wow! My wife and I attended the drill and had a great time, pictures weren't
allowed. We ran into LadybugSTL and talked some caching while we waited for
the terrorist attack. They were nice enough to call ahead and let us know
when they were going to be there. Very cordial for terrorists. Although they
were about a half hour late getting there. I think everything ran pretty
smoothly, We got the ultimate seats too, Right behind home plate. It was a
pretty awesome experience seeing as how I had never been to the stadium
before. The evacuation went pretty smoothly, although I think things would
have been much different if there had been a capacity crowd. I did get on
the field though so it was a good time. Oh yeah, those ball park hot dogs
are waaay overrated.  - 57'

This is the third time I've tried to send this message, It keeps coming back
as undelivered, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am just replying to the
newsgroup posts. Nothing unusual that I know of.