[GeoStL] Re: NGR Trivia night

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:56:36 -0800 (PST)

If anyone is keeping count, put me down.
Dancing Strawberry
Carol

"Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                     Do you have any more
questions, Nancy?   J