[GeoStL] Re: NGR Trivia night

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:20:31 -0600

This is in Farmington right?  What time? What's the cost? How many at a table?
A full table or less than full?
 Are there prizes for food or table decorating? Will there be childcare? Would
a sarcastic 10 year old be welcomed or is this adults only? Is there a Holiday
Inn Express near by?  Could we have the entire place sing Happy Birthday to my
husband??

I don't think we could make a day of it Saturday, but maybe spend the night and
something on Sunday.

Looks like we'd almost have a team already.

Nancy