[GeoStL] Re: NGR Trivia night

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:50:59 -0600

Ohhhh.....I look forward to that! LOL, just set it up a few days earlier so I
can get a FTF!

Arlene

Hmmm, I think that I can get a LPC nano down there before the 23...

 Cindy J. Spurr

Our trivia night is set for Feb. 23rd which is on a Saturday. It is right next
to the final for GC15RNQ . I would love to see a team Slaga there! If you get a
team together maybe we can make a day of caching down here prior to the game.
For the record as far as I know there are NO LPCs down this way! Thanks for all
the great ideas. I won't say what if any ideas will be used,  but I will say it
sure helped to generate some good discussions!
Arlene Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference.
Learn more