[GeoStL] Re: NGR: The better you can do this..

  • From: Tonya Owens <hbmamag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:20:36 -0400

Whew! That was an eye test for sure. I figure since I just gave up the job
world to stay at home and quilt (and homeschool, and of course Geocache) that
my score better be high. It was only 14. It was the computer screen, yea,
that's it!

From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] NGR: The
better you can do this..Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:15:03 -0500

maybe the better you can find those pesky nano-micro-tricky hides

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77

Nancy
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.