[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Steel Machining

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:16:17 -0500

-
I'd recommend Polster Tool in Westport off of Chaffee Dr. They maching a lot of steel and aluminum parts for me. I can't think of their phone number off the top of my head, but I'm sure they are in the phone book.
BBD1

From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: Steel Machining
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

-
You could try my brother at J.A. Hess & Associates:
314-464-0083  His shop is in Barnhart.  Tell him his
sister Carol sent you.
Dancing Strawberry
--- Timothy Hunt <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> I know this is a list of widely diverse people.  I
> was wondering if
> anyone had any recommendations for a local place
> that would machine
> some steel parts for me.  They are pretty simple
> pieces.  I also
> thought that perhaps one of the local colleges might
> have a machine
> shop where a student could make them, but I don't
> know which colleges
> might have such a facility.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Timothy

>  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Carol Strawberry
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." (William James)