[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Speaking of Ice Makers....

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:07:32 -0600

-
I can throw mine in for the third one, but it stopped working a long
time ago. I didn't want it to begin with but the space under the
cabinets was short and limited us to about two models, and you can't get
them with out the ice maker. It's not totally broken though, every
couple of months it spits out cubes for a couple of cycles and then
stops again. I just dump cubes from trays into the holder so we can
still dispense them from the outside. Works for me.
Gale