[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Speaking of Ice Makers....

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:08:31 -0600

-
See Bernie ..  this is how it starts --subtly, quietly... and before you
know it .. BAM ..  you're on the dark side -- trying to be fun, witty,
chatty and g*d forbid --  personable ---  next thing  people are unsubbing
left and right.

BTW -- I'd love to be able to offer ice make advice, but new fangled
appliances are beyond my scope.  I've only just gotten a dishwasher, much
less been able to throw away those fancy trays in the freezer.

Nancy