[GeoStL] Re: NGR: So, you think you can shoot?!

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 18:25:23 -0600

-
 I think that guy just very recently broke the record for individually
shooting hand thrown clays from a single throw. I think he did 10 because
TomKnapp held the previous record of 9. Tom also holds the record of 8 using
a pump action shotgun. It looks like an "arms race". I guess this guy is
sponsored by Baretta, and Tom is sponsored by Binelli and Federal.
Eric East wrote: - Check this out, it's VERY impressive! Eric
http://chestnuthillskennels.com/BerettaXtrema2.wmv[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://chestnuthillskennels.com/BerettaXtrema2.wmv
   2 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching