[GeoStL] NGR: Snopes

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:37:04 -0600

-
FWIW....

 This is an email from the owner of Snopes.com via the Urban-legends yahoo
group that they started and moderate. I've been a member of that group for
about ten years -- give or take  --  and this is what she was sending out
this fall whenever their motives and backgrounds were being questioned.

I will warn that the gist of the links deal with the political aspects of
the recent election , but the article also delve into a bit of their
background. PLEASE don't read the articles and then come back here to debate
the politics. I just thought I'd pass along what comes from Snopes.  Which,
in a way is ironic in itself lol.

Nancy