Update to follow, since our good friend K. encountered a medium sized copper head while mowing, and in return for his good will in trying to move the snake, which he thought was a matrix (a harmless water snake), it bit him on both hands. He went to an emergency room, and the treatment turned out to be antihistimines and bed rest. The venom is not fatal, except to small animals. He is currently sleeping off the effects of the drugs, and will be monitored by friends while he recovers. The snake will get a good meal of mouse before being released. A digital series of the wounds might be compiled, unless there is objection from the subject. He's in no condition at present to agree to anything. If anyone has a similar mishap, take antihistimines and save yourself a hospital bill. You'll be fine. Remember, it is illegal to kill our valuable snakes. Please release the culprit within two miles of where you found it, since relocation results in hardship and death usually. Please brace yourselves as the subject of this email is rather grisly, but we don't want any of you to go through being assaulted by a brown recluse. Unfortunately for these spiders, kill them at will. Please spare their harmless cousins, though. Again, turn on a light in any storage area and wait until the critters go hide before you go in. Take care all, and good luck.