[GeoStL] Re: NGR: SD vs CF speeds

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:18:29 -0600

-
I dunno if that person knows what they're talking about. I got this response
on aximsite.com.

"CompactFlash was initially made for photos, documents, and notes. Basically
general storage. The Ultra (10x) cards can play music. SecureDigital cards
were initally made for music and fast transfers. I hope that answers your
question."

FWIW, I bought a SD card, and it plays music just fine. It's even better
than the internal storage on my dell axim. I tried the C/F card again, and
it doesn't want to play music back anymore. So, I'm just using that for
documents and programs and the SD card will be used for music.

~Chris