[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Restrarants

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:02:06 -0500

-
Lombardo's Restaurant
(314) 429-5151
10488 Natural Bridge Rd
next to Drury Inn (Airport)
banquet up to 80

India Palace
(314) 731-3333
4534 N Lindbergh Blvd # 11 (just north of Hwy 70)
on the top (11th) floor of the hotel that used to be Howard Johnson's
banquet up to 80

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

July hosts - Savings for your summer cravings! Host a Cooking Show in July,
and receive your choice of one of these great summer entertaining products
at 60% off! Choose from the Family-Size Quick-StirR Pitcher, the ChillzanneR
Rectangle Server or the Simple AdditionsR Large Bowl. You don't want to miss
out on these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

July guests - Batter up! Every refreshing summer recipe is a home run when
you prepare it in our Small Batter Bowl. You can mix, store, reheat and even
bake in this heavy-duty, 4-cup capacity tempered glass bowl. You can receive
the Small Batter Bowl FREE in July when you purchase $60 or more!