[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Please Input-Where To You Like To Camp?

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 20:53:56 -0600

-
Any of the state parks would fit the bill. Laremores at Akers Ferry is good. Nice pots.
JoA really likes Twin Rivers in lesterville. Private, real pots and free showers, on the river. free wood, very nice for camping.

glenn

At 06:18 PM 3/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:

I have a special request and I'd appreciate any input that I can get. I have someone that wants me to take them camping...with only one condition. The camping area must have a toilet. The privy can be a stinky pit toilet, but there must be a toilet. When I camp, I prefer to hide out in the middle of nowhere (I am a hillbilly after all :o)). As a result, I have no idea where a good camping area with the required toilet might be. The spot can be a state park, conservation land, forest service land, a private camping area. Nothing matters 'cept the toilet.

Sorry, if this sounds like an odd request, but I'd really like to hear from you on your favorite camping spots and why (other than the toilet) that you like to go there.

Thanks to anyone and everyone in advance.

Hairy

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailtagline/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/>Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more