[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Phillip Kaes House near castlewood state park

  • From: "MoTexOutlaw" <motexoutlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:57:21 -0500

-
Interesting story.
 But if you click on the "Geneology in St. Louis" website link under the
plat map, then scroll down to the this link (I've heard about a lot of
scams, but this is weird)
Beware of this potential St. Louis County Library scam (Updated 4/20/2007)

Here is a the web page if the above link doesn't work
http://genealogyinstlouis.accessgenealogy.com/turd.htm