[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Our "Antique" Camper Pictures

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:12:28 -0500

MessageOurs doesn't have wings either. Shasta brand campers used to have
"wings" on the side. These are "Decorations" and are highly coveted by people
who restore Shastas. Usually the old campers are missing these because they've
been knocked off, chewed off by varmints (which is what happened to the ones on
my aunt and uncle' camper) or removed because sometimes they leaked.  Here's a
good picture of a restored Shasta with it's  wings:
http://www.vintageshastas.com/

We have a  tiny a little camper.. YOU have ..  a "Rig" ..  that sounds like
it's much much..   MORE   .. than just a tiny camper;  "rig" sounds rather
intimidating, fancy, and large as compared to our little camper! LOL  There's
not much more harm he could have  done to a 40 year old trailer...  but
something that's a "rig" ..  whew..  now he could REALLY do some damage there!!
 LOL

Nancy