[GeoStL] Re: NGR Opinion poll

  • From: "Lyn Cook" <lynslyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 13:28:52 -0600

And this is related to geocaching how?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric & Dayna East
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 12:31 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] NGR Opinion poll

  Feel free to cast your vote

  Eric

        Take Our Online Poll
        Please select one of the three poll choices, complete the form (all
fields required), and click the submit button. Results of this poll will be
presented to Congress.

        America's Poll on Homosexual Marriage
         I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and "civil unions"

         I favor legalization of homosexual marriage

         I favor a "civil union" with the full benefits of marriage except for
the name

        First Name:
        Last Name:
        E-Mail:
        U.S. State:    ALASKA ALABAMA ARKANSAS ARIZONA CALIFORNIA COLORADO
CONNECTICUT DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DELAWARE FLORIDA GEORGIA HAWAII IOWA IDAHO
ILLINOIS INDIANA KANSAS KENTUCKY LOUISIANA MASSACHUSETTS MARYLAND MAINE
MICHIGAN MINNESOTA MISSOURI MISSISSIPPI MONTANA NORTH CAROLINA NORTH DAKOTA
NEBRASKA NEW HAMPSHIRE NEW JERSEY NEW MEXICO NEVADA NEW YORK OHIO OKLAHOMA
OREGON PENNSYLVANIA RHODE ISLAND SOUTH CAROLINA SOUTH DAKOTA TENNESSEE TEXAS
UTAH VIRGINIA VERMONT WASHINGTON WISCONSIN WEST VIRGINIA WYOMING OTHER
        Zip/Postal Code:
          PLEASE NOTE

        Only votes that have a valid email address will be counted. All votes
that contain an invalid email address will be deleted. (See results below.)

              I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and "civil unions"
32.18%
              (198340 votes)
              I favor legalization of homosexual marriage   59.56%
              (367047 votes)
              I favor a "civil union" with the full benefits of marriage except
for the name   8.26%
              (50914 votes)

              NOTE REGARDING USE OF INFORMATION
              Periodically, in keeping with our Privacy Policy, we may notify
you via e-mail of updates on matters of importance. If, at that time, you do
not wish to receive such mailings, send a blank e-mail to:
leave-afapetition@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you DO wish to continue to receive such
messages, please add us to your 'approved' or 'safe' list so the message is not
blocked by your ISP's filter. YOU WILL NOT BE SPAMMED.

              www.afa.net
              © Copyright 2002-2003
              American Family Association
              All Rights Reserved