[GeoStL] NGR Opinion Poll

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:03:16 -0600

-
Erich, you stirred up enough sh-- on this freelist with your politics that I will not give you the satisfaction of starting another discussion on religion, but just to let you you, I was one of the ones that sent out Season's Greetings. NGR does mean 'Not Cache Related', but you still have to you use a little discretion on your topic. I'll consider this topic closed. I will not respond again. I just hope you are really happy that you riled up a bunch of us during this celebration. Case Closed. Bernie The Happykraut. P.S. Maybe Not so happy right now.