[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Opera Browser Issues?

  • From: Kirk Yates <kirk.yates@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tnsl <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:47:18 -0600

-

Reply: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 3:15:59 PM

Switch to Firefox and un-install Opera?

Are you running the latest version of Opera?  According to the website it's 9.26.

If you go into the Control Panel and open Internet Options, there is a button to delete the browsing history.

Does anyone have working knowledge of Opera and XP?  My friend was given a computer with both loaded and suddenly there are websites that won't open with Opera -- mostly kid sites like Webkinz, PBS Kids etc.  It was telling her to upgrade flash, java player etc and she's done all of that and these sites still won't open.  She's now deleting history and cookies. The cookie deletion is going slowly as it will only let her manually delete, through the browser about 10 at a time.  I've been trying to google for answers and this is all I've come up with.  Would anyone have any input?

Thanks!

Nancy

--

Kirk Yates