[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Old Purchases

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:33:33 -0700 (PDT)

One of the first sites I found when I googled i!

WOW! Where on earth did you dig that up??? Do you still have an old Fido
listing?? That was my node number and my phone number. 106 covered all of
Houston and the surronding areas. 1 was the US, 106 was Houston Area, and 5999
was my node address.

Prior to me running the BBS on an XT, I had a Commodore 64 w/ 300 baud that
connected to Quantum Link. It was like CompuServe only for Commodores. I
remember hacking into that system on many occasions and taking over the chat
rooms as Moderator. hehehehe....

Mike