[GeoStL] Re: NGR: NGR The pictures are in

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:46:40 -0500

-
Heavens no but it sounds like a dandy time. Actually, the folks that had to ride pack to Ohio and Pa were up and out way before the sun came up. Everyone else scattered across the Midwest after dinner.
Michael Griffin wrote:
-
Is that what was going on on Sunday? Yesterday, there were thousands of
bikes going down 40 towards Wentzville. I stopped on the Highway K
overpass and waved to them with several others..

Mike Griffin