[GeoStL] NGR NGR Fwd: ] You may be entitled to compensation if you own a Keystone RV Company Trailer

  • From: Glenn Nash <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 13:47:18 -0500

From one of my rv groups. I know there are many rv's here.

Via iP-4

Begin forwarded message:
*
*You may be entitled to compensation if you own a Keystone RV Company
Trailer*

If you have ever purchased a product from Keystone RV company, Holman
Motors, Inc. / Holman RV, or any of the companies or RV manufacturers listed
below, or received warranty work on any unit manufactured by any of the RV
manufacturers below, or received a full or partial refund, received a
replacement unit of any kind, were asked or required to sign any release of
claims, or a confidentiality agreement, or any agreement that contained any
release or confidentiality language, you may be entitled to receive
compensation.  Each of the companies below is a manufacturer of a number of
different recreational vehicle brands and models.

Visit these two sites.

http://www.youtube.com/user/5thwheelreviews

http://www.5thwheelreviews.com

1. Thor Industries, Inc.