[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Molly update

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 22:36:29 -0500

-
 Glad she is doing so well.
My ex got some pills for her dog. I think he may wind up being mine. He is a
Katrina refugee. Anyway, she found these natural non-drug kind of "chill
pill" for dogs. He is a hyper dog. If you saw the Disney movie "Hounded",
that is the kind of dog he is, so he needs something to chill him out. He is
tough to catch if he gets out.

Story mode: ON
One time when we were visiting down there in Mississippi, he got out when
thepizza delivery guy came. The guy took time out to try to help catch him.
As the dog was running around, he ran for the street where there was a big
puddle of water. He took off at the curb and launched into this jump with
both his front paws stretched out and both rear paws stretched out. He
sailedover halfway across the subdivision street before he touched down
clearing the puddle. That is about a driving lane plus a half. It was at
least 10 dog lengths. The pizza guy was standing next to me as this happened
and said "WOW. Superdog".

With that much energy packed in such a small package, he is a handful. And
blazing fast too.
Story mode: OFF

Anyway, good luck on nursing her back to health. I hope she is cooperative.

Tim wrote: - Thanks for all of the kind words. Pam and I are going to be
busygiving her hugs when she gets home to fill all of your orders. Molly got
out of surgery around 4:00. Everything went really good. The doctor is
reallyhappy with the way it turned out. Her ACL and another tendon were
torn;all he could do was take them out. That should not cause her any
problems. They will call us tomorrow with an update on her; they will let us
know then if she can come home tomorrow. Then the hard part comes keeping
herquite for the next 2 weeks:-( Thanks Tim and Pam