[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Molly Update

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 16:10:15 -0700 (PDT)

I am so sorry to hear that Molly continues to have problems. I'll say a prayer
or two that the new substance works!
  Ladybug STL

Tim and Pam <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                We just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with
Molly. She has had a major set back in her leg healing. One of the four screws
holding the plate broke. She spent the last two days at the hospital; she got
to come home today. They put a splint on her leg. This is the same leg that
hasn?t healed for the last year and a half. The good news is since the last
time she had surgery a new substance has become available that promotes bone
growth. The problem the doctor is running into is it is so new that it is very
hard to get. He hopes to get it next week.  Once he gets it he will go in and
remove the plate and place this new substance in her bone then he will replace
the plate and place an external brace on her leg that will be screwed into her
leg.

  We will let all of you know how she is doing once she has her surgery and
please keep her in your prayers.

  Tim, Pam and Molly

  www.PetPhotoKeepsake.com