[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Lost & Found

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 22:38:49 -0600

-
Give it a try Bernie, it isn't a commercial scam. Let us know what you find
out. I had a state income tax refund that was due to me. I found out when I
submitted the form what it was for. The state of Missouri sends you the
money, not whatever party owes it to you. Sarah has one that has to be over
12 years old from the address it is listed at.
On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Bernie Ver Hey <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> -
> It says I have money coming, but it's probably a bunch of you know what.
> Bernie

from this