[GeoStL] Re: (NGR) Lawn Mowing

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 22:58:47 -0500

- That is interesting. They used to have goats out at Mid America Raceway in Wentzville many years ago to keep the grass down. I remember this because one weekend they didn't get all the goats cleared off the property before the practice sessions began, and somebody hit one. Not a good thing to do when the goat was taller than the car. I think it was a formula V or formula Ford open wheel car.

Elkie wrote:
Buy sheep to eat the grass. Goats eat trees, shrubs, flowers and poison ivy, they don't eat grass.

How do I know this? I bought goats to eat grass and found out the hard way! lol But by golly I had no poison ivy on my property after I got goats they love the stuff.

One of them ate pntballs report card one time too! Right out of my hand before I got a chance to read it!

Life is way to short to take serious.