[GeoStL] Re: NGR- Laptop Pros and Cons

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:35:54 -0700 (PDT)

-
My Dad bought his from WalMart and he had 2 problems
with it.  the first time he took it to WalMart and
they exchanged it for a brand new one.  The second
time he had a problem he took it back to the WalMart
he bought it from and the exchanged it for a new one.
No questions asked besides the "What is wrong?"

We bought my sons computer from Sam's and have not had
any problems either.