[GeoStL] Re: NGR: I've been "corrupted" IN THE BEST WAY

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 05:27:50 -0800 (PST)

Who?  perhaps.......ME!!!

  It really is beautiful.  Even if I am 'already' a die hard fan.  And is set
to blow out all the Christmas music records any day now.  Glad you took the
plunge!

  LuAnn

tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Although ..  Maybe I shouldn't quite say that, as Josh Groban has as
long standing on this list as the next person doesn't he?  I *needed* a new
Christmas CD, thought it may put me in a better mood lol.  While tooling around
Granite City Wal-Mart, I looked over and there was Josh on a Christmas CD.
Hmmmm ..  well ..  why not.  I'm glad I did!   Ave Maria  rocks!

  Hmmmm  would there be anyone???  anyone  AT ALL  who would agree???

  Nancy

LuAnn