[GeoStL] Re: NGR- Internet connection help

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:29:26 -0500

-
Craig, you can limit the hours through most wireless routers. You enter
the MAC address of the PC and set up the schedule in the router. You can
do this to limit the internet connection but not PC usage. I use it here
during the summer to keep the kids off when I am at work. Call me if you
want to discuss options.

Mike