[GeoStL] NGR: I am offering wild mushrooms to anyone attending the picnic tomorrow...

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 11:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey SLAGA folks going to the picnic tomorrow: I went out mushrooming today and
found about 15-20 lbs. of some of the freshest Hen of the Woods you can get. I
found seven altogether from about a quarter pound to one that went 10.5 pounds.
I am offering some to anyone who'd like some tomorrow at the picnic. Just let
me know if you'd like me to hold back some for you. See you tomorrow!

-Michael