[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Hospital Volunteering

  • From: Chris Binder <inspiron1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:00:16 -0800 (PST)

Yes of course. I'm planning to go into medical school to become a doctor of
Adolescent Medicine or Emergency Medicine or Radiological Sciences.

~Chris

Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris,

That's great.  I'm sure that this is gong to be quite a learning experience for
you.  Did you choose to do this because you're maybe interested in a medical
career someday?

Susan