[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Home rehabbing

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:26:49 -0500

- Sue,

I am sorry that I don't have a recommendation for you, but I think what you might be seeing is what I saw in Mississippi after Katrina. There is more work to do for the folks that suffered from the natural disaster than there are qualified people in the business. So they cannot handle all of the work they could get and that there is out there to do. Many of those who might even do good work at their normal volume may not be able to do it in the rush they are now seeing, and things fall through the cracks. The least devastating things for them to have fall through the cracks right now are bids for jobs they don't have resources to complete anyway, so don't feel like you are scaring anyone. It is just something that happens at a time like this. Be patient, and don't settle. I know too many people who suffered because of just that.

Brian and Sue Steele wrote:
-
Can anyone recommend  a business that is insured and reliable to do some drywall, carpet/floor installation?  We are trying to put our house back together after the flood and I think we are scaring contractors away.  Two have come out promising a bid never to call again.  I have another one coming tomorrow but i would like a few names just in case....So we are looking for someone that is reliable.  Any suggestions?
Sue
**************************************** For List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this list, click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw