[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Ham books and floppies

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 06:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

I let my license lapse.  I went all the trouble to get a license and found out
when I had the radio that I didn't have anything to say! ;-)

Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: So, the question is, are you a
ham?

  N0YV

Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I have a   1994 AARL Handbook and the 18th ed. of the AARL Antenna book as
well as 3 1/2 HD floppies (for Windows 95/98) for teaching yourself Morse Code.
 If anyone wants any or all of the stuff, e-mail me off list.  Otherwise,
they'll go to a book fair.

Dancing Strawberry

Carol Strawberry
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?