[GeoStL] (NGR) Goats

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:16:12 -0500

-
According to Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goat ):

Goats are reputed to be willing to eat almost anything. The digestive
systems of a goat allow nearly any organic substance to be broken down
and used as nutrients.

Contrary to this reputation, they are quite fastidious in their
habits, preferring to browse on the tips of woody shrubs and trees, as
well as the occasional broad leaved plant. However, it can fairly be
said that goats will eat almost anything in the botanical world.

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx