[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Fwd: STLFlashmob at Last!!!

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:28:08 -0600

I really want to, even though I may be able to attend only one rehearsal. The routines are all on Youtube now-that's how I'm going to practice. Mike said he and Bridget are in.

You don't have to learn all the routines, just as many as you want to. For example, I'm skipping the first part and beginning with Feliz Navidad (that song is SO stuck in my head now)

On Nov 12, 2010, at 6:23 PM, ehamemail wrote:

Is anyone doing this? A friend of mine is getting WAY into it -- went to the rehearsals and getting her friends to join.
Nancy