[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Fwd: STLFlashmob at Last!!!

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:27:03 -0500

Glenn, practice was today and I think the real thing is after Thanksgiving.
Bernie

From: "Speegg Met" <speegg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Date: October 23, 2010 12:32:08 PM CDT

To: <speegg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: STLFlashmob at Last!!!

The choreography is all finished for the STLFlashmob Holiday performance!!!
It's a fun and cool 3:30 minute dance routine done to a medley of six
Christmas Classics. Now we just need some people to come together and learn
it so we can video tape it and put it on youtube so others can learn it
before we start performing it during the holidays. It starts off relatively
simple and then just keeps getting easier and easier. Anyone can learn the
steps with a little practice. What I need right now is about 8-10 people who
can pick up a dance routine quickly. I'll use you as the choreography group
on the training video. Is anyone available tomorrow, Sun. Oct 24 at 4 p.m.?
We'll be meeting again on the big stage in Frontier Park in Old Town St.
Charles. Sorry to spring this last minute notice but this is already taking
way longer then what I expected. Let me know ASAP!!! Also, if you just want
to come and get a jump on the routine before it goes to video on youtube,
you're more then welcome to join us tomorrow too. Just let me know via
facebook or my email: speegg@xxxxxxxxxx

Also tell your friends!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Love and peace,