[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Funny,shocking video

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:48:54 -0500 (CDT)

-

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Eric East wrote:

> Yes, I do!

Why?  You don't think you can decide for yourself what's appropriate?  You
are effectively delegating your personal freedom to the choices and
foibles (not to mention biases) of someone you don't even know.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.

Subject field