[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Funny,shocking video

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:36:15 -0500 (CDT)

-

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Eric East wrote:

> Ok, good. I wasn't saying that it was, just that this wasn't the place
> for it if there was porn on that site somewhere. It's possible my filter
> was mistaken. It has been wrong before. IN fact, it wouldn't even let me
> access my karate club's website because it's hosted on geocites & there
> is lot's of porn there, so they just block anything associated with
> geocites.com.

And you allow a 3rd party to make these decisions for you???

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.

Subject field