[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Funny,shocking video

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:21:52 -0500

-
Spoken like someone who doesn't have children in the house.... With children, you need to block sites. They innocently stumble around and ultimately porn is found..

I use to make these when I was a kid. You have to add water to the dry ice in the bottle to get it to explode quicker. We use to drop them in a bayou and watch them float away with a big explosion coming a short time later.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>