[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Funny,shocking video

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 05:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry for all of this.  I will do more research on the pages next time.  I
saw nothing offensive onthis peticular site and had no idea that there were
other links to offensive sites. I found this one.  I can relate to it because
my brother had an ice bomb blow up in his hand once. (yeah we used to make them)

I saw this and I figured it would be a good lesson on both Safety, Science, and
a totally cool video.

Next time, I see a video worth sharing, if there is doubt about the related
site or links on the site, I acn save the file then upload it onto my own
website, then it will be as safe as the link on my Email Signature.

Again, I am sorry and had no intention of stiring up trouble, and I will do
some extra research before posting another link.

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com