[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Funny,shocking video

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:59:19 -0500 (CDT)

-

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Eric East wrote:

> Because porn is filth & I don't want it in my house & i'm going to do
> whatever it takes to keep it there. If you have a problem with that, then
> it's just that, YOUR PROBLEM!
> I will discuss this no further!

Interesting reaction.  I suppose I understand now.  Pity too.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.

Subject field