[GeoStL] NGR: Fruit Lover

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:28:24 -0500

In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of
Fruits on it.

They are:

a. Apple
b. Banana
c. Strawberry
d. Peach
e. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush
into it. This is great, I was astounded!  Your choice reveals a lot
about you!

Test results:

Please SCROLL DOWN

If you have chosen:

a.  Apple:  That means you are a person who loves to eat apples.
b.  Banana:  That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas.
c.  Strawberry:  That means you are a person who loves to eat
strawberries.
d.  Peach:  That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches.
e.  Orange:  That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges.

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself.  May it
bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other
profound stuff . Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and
kick my tail.  Well, deal with it, you big fruit.

HAVE A GREAT DAY .

Mike