[GeoStL] Re: NGR- Free HP III laser printer

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 05:34:56 -0600

-
yep!! Someone remembers this old conversation from way back when... Ahhh.. The good old days!

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-
i throw my stuff in the ditch out back. bring yours over you can pitch your stuff in there too.

On Nov 2, 2008, at 8:54 PM, Mike Griffin wrote:

Maybe they recycled their website. It looks like it is down. I have a bunch of old computer parts I would love to dump on em...

Mike