[GeoStL] NGR- Free HP III laser printer

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 15:29:53 -0600

I've got an HP III laser printer I'm going to pitch, so it's free to a good
home. There are also letter and legal size trays, alone worth the price of the
printer.

I think there's a partial toner cartridge in there too. I know it needs a fuser
roller (about $50 last time I bought a rebuilt one), but I don't know if there
are any other problems. I bought it new way back when for about $1400.

I'll have it until next Monday (Nov 10-trash day) so if anyone is interested
let me know.

Rich