[GeoStL] Re: NGR.. Food related.. Go Figure..

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:43:08 -0500

-
tnlnsl57 wrote:
Wow... I had to chauffeur to the wife yesterday for some puter classes in Des Peres, and ate at the Greek Orthodox Church. I was very impressed.To the best of my knowledge, I'm not Greek, but for some reason I have an affinity for their food. I wanted to try a bit of everything. I had the best Baklava and strawberry cheescake I'd had in my life. The Gyros were pretty awesome too. The wifes salad looked yummy too. I'm sooo gonna have to go back there sometime. ANYways.. I just Had to share... I have seen folks here schedule friday lunches there before, but being well out of town, I never actually had the opportunity to go.. Now I have, and I can't wait till the next time. Woot! ~57'

WOW, we were at the greek church too between 12:05 and 1300. Had lamb shank, pork chops, cheese cake, the desert that looks likes a shredded wheat, and salad. Yummy good. I sat about in the middle and was with 3 other ladies.

glenn