[GeoStL] NGR.. Food related.. Go Figure..

  • From: "tnlnsl57" <tnlnsl57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:14:02 -0500

Wow... I had to chauffeur to the wife yesterday for some puter classes in Des
Peres, and ate at the Greek Orthodox Church. I was very impressed.To the best
of my knowledge, I'm not Greek, but for some reason I have an affinity for
thier food. I wanted to try a bit of everything. I had the best Baklava and
strawberry cheescake I'd had in my life. The Gyros were pretty awesome too. The
wifes salad looked yummy too. I'm sooo gonna have to go back there sometime.
ANYways.. I just Had to share... I have seen folks here schedule friday lunches
there before, but being well out of town, I never actually had the opportunity
to go.. Now I have, and I can't wait till the next time. Woot! ~57'