[GeoStL] Re: NGR- Diskettes

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:06:01 -0500

You've met my family???

Nancy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Anderson
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 11:36 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR- Diskettes

  I think that you are probably talking about only one thing here.  That is the
unemployed husband that thinks he is a big dog, but is really lazily not
working on way to many unused and ugly scrap book projects and has not changed
his clothes in quite a while.  Is that right?

  tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Can we do the same with  big dogs, unemployed husbands who have way too
many projects going on; unused and ugly scrap book papers and laundry?

    Nancy